Farm Insurance

Triple T understands that your farming business is your livelihood, so you can't afford to take chances with either your farm property, home and contents or vehicle insurance.

We can tailor a policy to suit your particular needs using a range of cover options.

Cover Options

Farm Property Insurance

  • Farm Buildings
  • Farm Contents
  • Power Poles
  • Windmills
  • Free Standing Silos
  • Fencing

Other Insurance options include:

  • Theft of Farm Property
  • Business Interruption
  • Machinery Breakdown
  • Road Transit
  • Business Liability
  • Farm Machinery & Working dogs
  • Hay, Grain, Livestock, Fences and Trees.

Farm Motor Insurance

Your vehicles are a vital part of your farming operation. That is why it is important to have them comprehensively insured As well as your passenger vehicles we can also insure your farm mobile machinery, including tractors, Quads, utility vehicles such as gators, harvesters, balers, sprayers and irrigation equipment.

Domestic Building and Contents (including contents away from the situation)

Farm package policies can also provide the flexibility to insure your home, contents and valuables that you take away from the home all under one policy.